Wednesday 6 March 2013

Vernon God Moth

Just a mini-post to say (a) that I am trying to provide you with moths but the total in the trap last night (a bit murky and chilly after the warmest day of the year so far - which isn't saying much) was...nil.

And (b) I am belatedly reading Vernon God Little by D.B.C.Pierre and enjoying it, unexpectedly. I'm only about 50 pages in but he has referred to moths twice.  Among many other things.

And look!  He contributes to a very excellent Irish literary magazine, called The Moth!

The power of Google.

2 comments:

Bennyboymothman said...

You should get some tonight? very mild out there again.
Hope all is well and looking forward to the new species you find this year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!

We have snow now, eek, and I've been a bit pressed. But tomorrow I definitely will be back in action. I'll also check out the Ben Blog

all warm wishes

M